Things like this upset me.
First, with the “she’s either” automatically puts women in one of these seven categories. Way to assume. Plus, this list explicitly disregards countless other options from: “she doesn’t feel like talking,” (a girl, not feeling like talking????!!!) to “she’s TIRED.” But no, women can’t choose to not speak, there MUST be something wrong!
Because if a girl overthinks something, she’s suddenly “dangerous,” and because men don’t overthink anything.
"2. Tired of Waiting"
This list makes it appear like it’s the girl’s fault she’s silent. Yeah, if you make anyone’s ass wait long enough they may be frustrated.
"3. About to blow up"
Typical, “oh she’s going to blow up,” also known as, “she’s about to have emotions.” Emotions that are most likely warranted. Emotions that will come out to which the other person will reply “you’re overreacting,” “you’re crazy,” or “calm down, it’s just a joke” thus making the girl feel like her emotions are irrational (when in reality, they’re probably not). An excellent case of gaslighting, emotional manipulation. Or, emotions that will come out passive-aggressive because of years or gaslighting.
"4. Needs a hug"
Perhaps, but I wouldn’t want some man thinking he’s doing me a huge favor, a charity, by giving me a hug. Maybe if it’s genuine. All I’m saying is: don’t assume, don’t feel entitled. Do it out of real concern.
"5. Falling Apart"
Similar to three except three was referencing more toward anger, this towards sadness.
"6. Crying inside"
Ah, years of emotional manipulation tread on a person so much so that they can’t properly communicate how their feelings! Imagine that! How dangerous!
"7. All the above"
If all that is not enough, the “True, totally true” part is clearly meant to be a girl vindicating this list on behalf of our gender. Furthermore, the pink font is the final touch to make it 100% girly truth. On top of that, this list makes the guy the victim, about to be the prey of some attack from the girl once she finally speaks or the hero, that comes and hugs her, if she is upset. Fuck this bullshit.
This garbage, it irks me so.
tagged as: feminismfeministpatriarchyKyriarchygaslightinggendergender stereotypessterotypesfacebookmisogynymisogynistbullshit
- pornoloquies likes this
- findmenowbiatch reblogged this from kickassical
- kyuubabe likes this
- holdingheavenshand reblogged this from kilgorescreed
- holdingheavenshand likes this
- kilgorescreed reblogged this from kickassical
- kickassical reblogged this from kickassical
- iheardeadpeoplelaughing likes this
- ozzylot reblogged this from kickassical
- alionandrose reblogged this from kickassical
- therestlessheaart reblogged this from kickassical
- bohemianexchange likes this
- burntumbra likes this
- ajourneythroughthepast likes this
- realityiswaiting likes this
- manicpixiedeathwitch reblogged this from kickassical
- formedvoid likes this
- donqueerote reblogged this from kickassical